I’m back from Barbados (more on that next week) and as promised, I’m doing a souvenir giveaway! One of my favorite things about traveling is bringing back gifts for my family, friends and love ones, especially if they don’t travel. I like to bring a taste of the countries I visit back to them.
I decided to do souvenir giveaways for my readers too! I feel like you’re all my family and this blog would not exist without you. You’re the reason I blog (seriously, I don’t even do it for myself anymore) and when you write me to tell me all the ways Imported Chocolate has inspired you, it just really warms my heart and pushes me to keep going. I also thought a souvenir giveaway was the perfect thing to go hand in hand with my instagram travel diaries, that way you will really feel like you traveled with me!
Up for grabs is this lovely grab box of miscellaneous Barbados souvenirs!
The box includes:
1. One beautiful mini Barbados snow globe (the moment I saw it I fell in love with it! I have one decorating the windowsill in my room).
2. Two seashells from the sands of Barbados (minus the red starfish. It broke when I picked it up). :/
3. One pack of my favorite…tamarind balls! Tamarind balls are not for the weak, but I love them! To learn more click here.
4. Random pieces of bajan sucking candy: ginger, coconut and golden peanut candy. The peanut candies kind of taste like butter fingers.
5. One pack of Shirley biscuits (Shirley biscuits were my mom’s favorite childhood snack and she still loves them).
6. One small box of coffee bajan rum cake.
7. One Imported Chocolate luggage tag in a chocolate box.
To enter giveaway, just comment below and tell me you want to enter. Names will be put in a randomizer and the winner will be announced on Friday, June 21st. Giveaway starts now!