1. Anytime someone does something remotely annoying to you, you threaten to head to the nearest airport and skip town.
2. You find yourself beginning each conversation with, “when I lived in [insert name of country here] or, “well in [insert name of country here] they…”
3. The browser history on your computer is filled with websites like: Kayak.com, Cheaptickets.com and Airfarewatchdog.com.
4. “I need a f#*king vacation” or “I got to get the f#*ck out of here” becomes your new mantra.
5. You visit xe.com and start to convert your country’s currency into the currency of other countries while day dreaming about hopping a flight.
6. Your reading list consists of nothing but travel memoirs.
7. You attempt to learn random languages from Rosetta Stone.
What are your seven signs? Comment below and share!
NOTE: Photo found via. I do not own any rights.